Our award winning Employee Advocacy and Appeals program provides employees with the opportunity to discipline work-related issues in which they feel they have been treated unfairly.
Who is Eligible?
- Full time and part time employees with more than three months of continuous eligible service
- Excludes Executive staff, Internal Auditors, Physicians/Medical Interns, ARNP and all PFP Management
- Adverse related employee action or treatment of how a Broward Health policy was applied
- Review of Written Level II or above corrective action within 7 days (weekdays, Monday-Friday) after signing the corrective action as an acknowledgement of receipt
- Unresolved issues with managers or other employees
- Issues involving state or federal legislation such as the EEOC
- Contesting an established Broward Health policy
- Performance appraisal reviews
Employee Advocacy Hotline