Let's Rock Enroll
From November 5-16, you’ll have the opportunity to review the 2019 benefits lineup and select the right mix of benefits for you and your family.
Highlights For 2019
- No premium increases for any of the medical plans.
- No increases to medical deductibles or copays.
- NEW! Aetna will administer the Best Choice medical plan, providing access to new healthcare management tools and services at no additional cost.
- NEW! More comprehensive Reliance PPO coverage with lower premiums.
- NEW! Aetna dental DMO plan with lower premiums and lower copays.
- NEW! Aetna vision plan with lower premiums and lower copays, even for exams.
- NEW! Option to purchase $500,000 of extra life insurance without medical screening (up to $1 million with medical approval). Option to purchase more coverage for spouses too.
- NEW! Shorter waiting period to collect short-term disability benefits.
- NEW! Lower premiums for long-term disability.
Hosted from November 12-16, the fairs will feature the opportunity to speak with benefits vendors. Employees are encouraged to attend any of the fairs listed below:
|11/12||10:00 am – 2:00 pm||1700 Spectrum, Suite 150|
|11/13||7:00 am - 7:00 pm||Broward Health Coral Springs, Multipurpose Room|
|11/14||7:00 am - 7:00 pm||Broward Health Medical Center, Cafeteria|
|11/15||7:00 am - 7:00 pm||Broward Health Imperial Point, Cafeteria|
|11/16||7:00 am - 7:00 pm||Broward Health North, Cafeteria|
Ready to Make Your Elections?
As a reminder, the Lawson/Employee Self-Service benefit election process can only be completed on a computer that is connected to the Broward Health network. Access is not available at home.
Get the Flu Shot by November 30
All Broward Health employees are required to receive the flu shot or file a declination by November 30. Consent and declination forms should be completed in MyPlace.
To find these forms, select any tab while in MyPlace and click the flu shot icon from the Quick Launch section. Log into the flu application using your Broward Health credentials and follow the on-screen instructions. Contact your Human Resources department if you have any questions.
If you have any questions, please contact your Human Resources department. You can also send an email to Benefits@browardhealth.org.